The nation’s capital is home to a number of coffee providers that roast coffee locally, providing area businesses with fresh and tasty offerings. Let’s take a look at some of the best roasters in the Washington, DC area, shall we?
- 3917 Georgia Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20011
- (202) 248-6423
- Qualia Coffee is small-batch coffee roasting company that sources recently harvested beans from around the world. Their beans are available for purchase at their coffee shop, online and at select farmers markets in the DC area.
Swing’s Coffee Roasters
- 1702 G Street NW, Washington, DC 20006
- (202) 628-7601
- Established in 1916, Swing’s Coffee Roasters roasts ethically sourced coffees and opened a new roastery and cafe in 2013. Located a stone’s throw from the White House, Swing’s offers wholesale partnerships and provides training, education and support for restaurants, coffee bars and beyond.
- Vigilante Coffee is a specialty micro coffee roaster specializing in direct source coffee. Its coffees are available online, at farmer’s markets around the greater DC area and at its pop-up cafe in Chinatown. Wholesale and catering services are available.