Let’s take a look at a few of companies providing fresh, locally roasted coffee in and around the Seattle area.
- 8620 16th Avenue South, Seattle, Washington 98108
- (206) 762-5300
- Caffè Umbria is a full-service, wholesale coffee roaster that offers Italian-style espresso and coffee. In addition to selling beans from places such as South America, Africa and Central America, they offer brewing equipment and coffee accessories.
- Multiple Locations
- (206) 860-2722
- Espresso Vivace been roasting coffees in the Northern Italian style since 1992, and celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse called their Vivace espresso “probably the best coffee I ever had in the United States.” They offer wholesale services for business customers, with a focus on espresso bars and restaurants.
- 400 North 43rd Street, Seattle, WA 98103
- (206) 633-4444 (wholesale inquiries)
- Lighthouse Roasters uses vintage cast iron roasters to roast their beans daily. Their products can be purchased online and in their retail cafe, and wholesale options are offered.
The Vashon Island Coffee Roasterie
- 19529 Vashon Hwy., S.W., Vashon Island, WA 98070
- (206) 463-9800
- The Vashion Island Coffee Roasterie roasts traditionally grown, organic and direct trade beans. They offer both coffee subscriptions and wholesale options.
Zoka Coffee Roasters and Tea Co.
- Multiple locations
- (866) ZOKA-NOW
- Zoka Coffee is a small batch coffee roaster founded in 1996 in Seattle’s Wallingford District. They offer their wholesale partners a comprehensive program that includes single-origin coffees and coffee blends, free shipping, barista training, espresso and brewing equipment, equipment service and repair and after-hours emergency care. Custom blends and labels are also available, as is a subscription service.