If bigger name coffee services aren’t your thing, there are some great local coffee shops in the Sacramento region. Some of these shops offer special services, including wholesale services and unique ways to buy coffee. Let’s take a look at a few of the best local coffee options located in and around the Sacramento area.
Boulevard Coffee Roasting
- 7901 Fair Oaks Blvd., Carmichael, CA 95608
- (916) 973-0640
- Boulevard Coffee Roasting roasts its coffee daily and sells wholesale beans and loose tea. Custom and proprietary blending and private-label roasting are available.
- 3527 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95817
- (916) 346-4966
- Naked Coffee offers businesses two ways to get wholesale coffee: order online and have it delivered or simply stop by their roasting plant.
Old Soul Co.
- Multiple Locations: Weatherstone, The Alley, Forty Acres and Sacramento International Airport (Terminal B)
- (916) 443-6340 (Weatherstone)
- Old Soul Co. began as a completely wholesale business and started selling to the public in 2006. It focuses on old-fashioned craftsmanship and offers coffee catering services in addition to selling coffee to its wholesale customers and through its retail locations.
Temple Coffee House
- Multiple Locations: Downtown, Midtown, Arden Arcade and Roasterie
- (916) 454-1282 (Roasterie)
- Temple Coffee focuses on quality and fiscal, environmental and social sustainability, It provides wholesale services and will work with those operating cafes, espresso bars, restaurants and specialty markets, offering products, equipment and training.