The Dallas area has long turned out great-tasting and eclectic coffees, and in recent years a reinvigorated coffee scene has emerged, offering an increased diversity of choices for refined coffee drinkers and newbies alike. So, let’s take a look at a few of the top providers of locally roasted, fresh and delicious beans and brews in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Addison Coffee Roasters
- 15012 Beltway Drive, Addison, TX, 75001
- Addison Coffee Roasters has been around since 1984, making them the longest operating micro roasterie in the area. Their offerings include single origin, organic, fair trade and flavored coffee, all roasted in small batches. For their wholesale customers, they offer barista training and delivery throughout Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Avoca Coffee Roasters
- 1311 W. Magnolia Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104
- (682) 233-0957
- Avoca Coffee Roasters offers locally roasted fair trade coffee with a seed to cup philosophy. They offer training in roasting and brewing techniques, as well as a range of wholesale services.
La Crème Coffee and Tea
- 438 West Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX 75247
- (877) 493-2326
- Le Crème Coffee and Tea roasts their coffees in small batches and offers free shipping on orders over $150. They specialize in helping new restaurants and stores establish coffee and tea programs, and offer assistance with equipment selection, design, layout, installation and training.