Where can you find fresh-roasted, locally sourced in Chicago? Here are some top picks for in the Windy City.
- Multiple Locations
- (888) 945-9786
- Intelligentsia Coffee works closely with growers in approximately 20 countries to provide better coffee for customers and better wages for farmers. Its wholesale services include technical support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, as well as hands-on training and educational materials. Intelligentsia also offers a coffee bar designed for offices that allows employees to brew their own morning joe by the cup.
- 3101 S Morgan, Chicago, IL 60608
- (773) 247-3320 (wholesale inquiries)
- A retailer and wholesaler operating and roasting in Chicago’s South Side, Bridegeport Coffee offers organic and fair trade coffees and can create custom roasts for coffeehouse, restaurant and food service clientele. In addition to offering coffee to its wholesale customers, it also provides coffee education, barista training, marketing support, equipment maintenance and opportunities for direct relationships with growers and suppliers.
Metropolis Coffee Company
- 1039 W. Granville Ave., Chicago, IL 60660
- (773) 764-0400
- Metropolis Coffee Company is a small batch artisan roaster that sells its wares both in its cafe near the shore of Lake Michigan and online. It provides equipment, training and support for wholesale customers.