What are some of the best places in and around Boston to find perfect roasts for your business? Here are a few of the top options for getting locally roasted coffee.
Barrington Coffee Roasting Company
- 165 Quarry Hill Road, Lee, MA 01238
- (413) 243-3008
- In business since 1993, Barrington provides customers with sustainability grown farm direct coffees, roasted daily to order. They offer equipment, educational workshops and more for cafe owners and others interested in preparing and serving the perfect cup.
Boston Common Coffee Co.
- Multiple Locations
- (617) 725-0040 (general inquiries) (508) 478-1444 (wholesale information)
- Boston Common Coffee Co. roasts coffee daily in their Hopedale, Maine facility, and makes it available at several cafes in Boston, as well as online. Wholesale coffee options are available.
Fazenda Coffee Roasters
- 3710 Washington Street, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
- (617) 477-4519
- Fazenda Coffee Roasters brews seasonal specialty coffees from the around world in small batches. They offer wholesale coffee with same-day or next-day shipping, barista training, equipment leasing and more.
Mystic Coffee Roaster
- 30 Riverside Ave., Medford, MA 02155
- (781) 391-0042
- Located just north of Boston, Mystic Coffee Roaster is a small batch roaster and cafe that roasts all of their coffee right in their shop. They offer wholesale opportunities for retail customers, as well as batch roasting services for local coffee importers.